1. IMPORTANT INFORMATION
Our full details are:
Legal entity: HOANG GIA INTERNATIONAL INVESTMENT JOINT STOCK COMPANY
Email address: email@example.com
OFFICE address: P 416 -418 , Vietnam Journalist Association Building , 68 Dinh Nghe Street , Cau Giay District , Ha Noi
This website may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements. When you leave our website, we encourage you to read the privacy notice of every website you visit.
2. THE DATA COLLECT ABOUT YOU
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data).
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal information about you which we have grouped together follows:
- Identity Dataincludes first name, maiden name, last name, username or similar identifier, gender, marital status, title, date of birth, email address.
- Contact Dataincludes billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone number.
- Financial Dataincludes bank account and payment card details.
- Transaction Dataincludes details about payments to and from you and other details of products and services you have purchased from us.
- Technical Dataincludes Internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, cookie ID’s, web log information, device identifiers and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
- Profile Dataincludes your username and password, purchases or orders made by you, your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses.
- Usage Dataincludes information about how you use our website, products and services, your browsing activity including intended purchases and aborted baskets, completion of surveys, wish-lists, connection information and statistics on your visits to site and page views, the links you click and other actions you take on our services, within our advertising or e-mail content and participation in promotional activity. Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
We also collect, use and share Aggregated Data such as statistical or demographic data for any purpose. Aggregated Data may be derived from your personal information but is not considered personal information in law as this data does not directly or indirectly reveal your identity. For example, we may aggregate your Usage Data to calculate the percentage of users accessing a specific website feature. However, if we combine or connect Aggregated Data with your personal information so that it can directly or indirectly identify you, we treat the combined data as personal information which will be used in accordance with this privacy notice.
IF YOU FAIL TO PROVIDE PERSONAL INFORMATION
Where we need to collect personal information by law, or under the terms of a contract we have with you and you fail to provide that data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract we have or are trying to enter into with you (for example, to provide you with goods or services). In this case, we may have to cancel a product or service you have with us but we will notify you if this is the case at the time.
3. HOW IS YOUR PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED
We capture, process and retain personal information from you and any devices you may use when you navigate to myngheptvn.com web or mobile view, by transacting, by registering an account and otherwise interacting with us. We may also collect personal information from you if you physically enter into one of our stores or attend an event.
We may capture customer information, purchase data and browsing behaviour. This is so we can optimise and personalise your experience with myngheptvn.com.
Some more examples of the different methods by which we collect information from and about you include through:
- Direct interactions.You may give us your Identity, Contact and Financial Data by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email or otherwise. This includes personal information you provide when you
- Register or purchase our products or services through the site or mobile app;
- Return a product
- Create an account on our website;
- Subscribe to our services or publications;
- Request marketing to be sent to you;
- Contact our customer service team;
- Enter a competition, promotion, survey or complete a questionnaire; or
- Give us some feedback.
- Automated technologies or interactions.As you interact with our website, we may automatically collect Technical Data about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns. We collect this personal information by using cookies, server logs and other similar technologies. These machine learning algorithms generate content which they apply to personalising your experience and select more specifically the items you have an interest in as well as supporting general service optimisation including bid/ markdown automation.
- We may allow you to share information with social media sites, or use social media sites to create your account or to connect your account with the respective social media site. Those social media sites may give us automatic access to certain personal information retained by them about you (e.g., content viewed by you, content liked by you and information about the advertisements you have been shown or may have clicked on). Where this information is received by us, we will use this information to further personalise your experience with com.
- Third parties or publicly available sources.We may receive personal information about you from various third parties as set out below:
Technical Data from the following parties:
(a) Analytics providers such as Google Analytics and Google DoubleClick;
(b) Advertising networks such as Google Display Network
(c) Social Network providers such as Facebook Contact, Financial and Transaction Data from providers of technical, payment and delivery services such as PayDollar and DHL.
Identity and Contact Data from data brokers or aggregators Identity and Contact Data from publicly available sources.
4.HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will only use your personal information when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal information in the following circumstances:
- Where we need to perform the contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you.
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
- Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
Please see point 5 below (Purposes for which we will use your personal information) to find out more about the types of lawful basis that we will rely on to process your personal information.
Generally, we do not rely on consent as a legal basis for processing your personal information other than in relation to sending third party direct marketing communications to you via email or text message. You have the right to withdraw consent to marketing at any time by accessing your account “My Account”, or by e-mailing or contacting our Customer Services team.
5. PURPOSES FOR WHICH WE WILL USE YOUR INFORMATION
In general terms, we use the personal information we collect to help Viet Nhat Investment Construction and Development Co., Ltd better understand you and to enable us to personalise your experience with Viet Nhat Investment Construction and Development Co., Ltd, including offers, promotions and services to meet your needs. We use your information to:
- Personalise our services, offers and promotions to you and provide you with a personalised experience on our sites;
- Operate your online account;
- Process your online orders and in-store purchases;
- Offer you site content that includes items that you might like and to keep track of your basket;
- Contact you about your account and tell you about important changes to Viet Nhat Investment Construction and Development Co., Ltd;
- Provide, develop and improve our products and services;
- Provide you customer service;
- Manage promotions, competitions, customer surveys and questionnaires;
- Check and verify your identity, and prevent, mitigate or detect and investigate crime, fraudulent or illegal activities;
- Process purchases, payments, customer support and order fulfilment.
We strive to provide you with choices regarding certain personal information uses, particularly around marketing and advertising. You can view and make certain decisions about your personal information use at any time at your account, or by e-mailing or contacting our Customer Services team.
- Amend your options within the “Your Details” section of“My Account” on the Website;
- Click on the “unsubscribe” link on the bottom of any of our e-mails to opt of email communications;
- Call us on Hotline; or
PROMOTIONAL OFFERS FROM US
We may use your Identity, Contact, Technical, Usage and Profile Data to form a view on what we think you may want or need, or what may be of interest to you. This is how we decide which products, services and offers may be relevant for you.
MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS FROM US
In general, you will receive marketing communications from us by email, postal mail, SMS, phone or social media if you have requested information from us or purchased goods or services from us or if you provided us with your details when you entered a competition or registered for a promotion and, in each case, you have not opted out of receiving that marketing.
If you have any questions about how we are lawfully processing your information you can request this information by e-mailing your request for this information to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will get your express opt-in consent before we share your personal information with any company outside the TAN HOANG LINH Co., Ltd group of companies for marketing purposes.
You can ask us or third parties to stop sending you marketing messages at any time by logging into the website and checking or unchecking relevant boxes at My Account to adjust your marketing preferences or by following the opt-out links on any marketing message sent to you or you can make changes by contacting us at any time.
THE RIGHT TO OBJECT TO PROFILING
Where we process personal information relating to your interaction (transactions, site visits, app usage) with myngheptvn.com to enable us to personalise your experience with myngheptvn.com. This processing activity constitutes profiling under the GDPR and we process your personal information in this way as it is in our legitimate interest to offer you a personalised experience on our sites and to provide you with personalised advertising and marketing.
CHANGE OF PURPOSE
We will only use your personal information for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose. If you wish to get an explanation as to how the processing for the new purpose is compatible with the original purpose, please contact us.
If we need to use your personal information for an unrelated purpose, we will notify you and we will explain the legal basis which allows us to do so.
Please note that we may process your personal information without your knowledge or consent, in compliance with the above rules, where this is required or permitted by law.
DISCLOSURES OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may have to share your personal information with the parties set out below for the purposes set out in the table in paragraph 4 above.
- Internal Third Parties as set out in theGlossary
- External Third Parties as set out in theGlossary
- Third parties to whom we may choose to sell, transfer, or merge parts of our business or our assets.
Alternatively, we may seek to acquire other businesses or merge with them. If a change happens to our business, then the new owners may use your personal information in the same way as set out in this privacy notice.
We require all third parties to respect the security of your personal information and to treat it in accordance with the law. We do not allow our third-party service providers to use your personal information for their own purposes and only permit them to process your personal information for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
7. DATA SECURITY
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal information from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal information to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal information on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal information breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
8. DATA RETENTION
HOW LONG WILL YOU USE MY PERSONAL INFORMATION FOR?
We will only retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements. In addition, this includes that we may retain personal information from closed accounts to comply with legal requirements, prevent fraud and resolve disputes. After it is no longer necessary for us to retain your personal information, we dispose of it securely according to our data retention and deletion policies
When we determine the maximum retention duration of any personal data we hold we do so with regard to our legitimate interests to retain data, our obligation under GDPR to minimise data we hold, the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal information, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal information, the purposes for which we process your personal information and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
By law we have to keep basic information about our customers (including Contact, Identity, Financial and Transaction Data) for six years after they cease being customers for tax purposes.
In some circumstances you can ask us to delete your data: see Request erasure in section Your Legal Rights below for further information.
In some circumstances we may anonymise your personal information (so that it can no longer be associated with you) for research or statistical purposes in which case we may use this information indefinitely without further notice to you.
9. YOUR LEGAI RIGHTS
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal information. Please see below to find out more about these rights and access the request forms should you want to make any of these requests:
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please send the completed forms to us to the e-mail or postal address included on the form.
NO FEE USUALLY REQUIRED
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal information (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive. Alternatively, we may refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances.
WHAT WE MAY NEED FROM YOU
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal information (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal information is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response.
TIME LIMIT TO RESPOND
We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it may take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated.
You have the right to:
Request access to your personal information (commonly known as a “data subject access request”. This enables you to receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
Request correction of the personal information that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate data we hold about you corrected, though we may need to verify the accuracy of the new data you provide to us. You can update your information at any time at your ‘My Account’ or by downloading the request form and sending your completed form to customer services.
Request erasure of your personal information. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal information where you have successfully exercised your right to object to processing (see below), where we may have processed your information unlawfully or where we are required to erase your personal information to comply with local law. Note, however, that we may not always be able to comply with your request of erasure for specific legal reasons which will be notified to you, if applicable, at the time of your request.
Object to processing of your personal information where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground as you feel it impacts on your fundamental rights and freedoms. You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal information for direct marketing purposes. In some cases, we may demonstrate that we have compelling legitimate grounds to process your information which override your rights and freedoms. You can update your marketing preferences at any time at your ‘My Account’ and/or object to other processing by downloading the request form and sending your completed form to customer services.
Request restriction of processing of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of your personal information in the following scenarios: (a) if you want us to establish the data’s accuracy; (b) where our use of the data is unlawful but you do not want us to erase it; (c) where you need us to hold the data even if we no longer require it as you need it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims; or (d) you have objected to our use of your data but we need to verify whether we have overriding legitimate grounds to use it.
Request the transfer of your personal information to you or to a third party. We will provide to you, or a third party you have chosen, your personal information in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. Note that this right only applies to automated information which you initially provided consent for us to use or where we used the information to perform a contract with you.
Withdraw consent at any time where we are relying on consent to process your personal information. However, this will not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out before you withdraw your consent. If you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide certain products or services to you. We will advise you if this is the case at the time you withdraw your consent. You can withdraw your consent at any time by downloading the request form and sending your completed form to customer services.